Happy Holidays trophy/achievement bugged

PS5

Since the removal of mystery boxes this now requires that you wait for the Winter Fest to open the boxes there.

No one likes time gated content so make it so you can earn it another way by changing the requirements or make it retroactive.

The achievement itself is working but it’s unobtainable for 11 months , so PLEASE fix this. Don’t want to wait until December to earn this.

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • I’d also like to know if this was earnable this past event. I played a ridiculous amount going for other trophies, so I am fairly positive I would have gotten it.

  • @LestForce said:

    I’d also like to know if this was earnable this past event. I played a ridiculous amount going for other trophies, so I am fairly positive I would have gotten it.

    They say it’s only earnable on the Winter Event now

  • What’s more is that I already earned this on the ps4 version and 99% of the other trophies. I don’t mind doing them again because I like this game but I do mind if they don’t work.

  • @freyasHusband said:

    What’s more is that I already earned this on the ps4 version and 99% of the other trophies. I don’t mind doing them again because I like this game but I do mind if they don’t work.

    Agreed, and yeah. Sadly it does seem they forgot to re-enable them this year.