Even Punishment Achievment
This achievment for hag is bugged, I did its requirements many times but it wont pop.
Tagged:
Pending
This achievment for hag is bugged, I did its requirements many times but it wont pop.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Believe this is the 12th post about the issue. I hope the devs pick any of them to acknowledge.
Had this happen to me yesterday. Was playing Hag on PS4 managed to Phantasm Attack all four survivors. And the trophy did not unlock. I also had a daily challenge called Rite of Mud that specified me to teleport and hit four survivors. Which I did but did not receive any progress toward said challenge.
Why stop at 12 posts, the devs are going to take 5 months before they fix this issue just like they did with Milk and Cookies, so keep posting about it, till they actually pay attention... :\
Oh I agree, I’m going to keep commenting every other day on these posts until they do something. I’m just counting how many posts there are, because it’s borderline pathetic that we have to keep tally.