Wesker's power question.
Is it possible for Wesker to slam a full health survivor into a wall which puts them straight on his shoulder?
- survivor is at full health state
- survivor is NOT infected
Is it possible for Wesker to slam a full health survivor into a wall which puts them straight on his shoulder?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope. Only if the healthy Survivor is fully infected they will be immediately put on your shoulder.
Strange, thanks for the reply.
I had a Wesker do that to my team during a match. So I was just wondering how the killer did it.
If they are fully infected (red ring around their portrait) then yes, he will.
Yep, I did not see the rest of the team but me and another survivor were definitely NOT infected and at full health state.