What is the logic behind randomly closing some topics and moving them to the feedback section?
People create endless posts in the general discussion section on nerfing deadhard and nerfing eruption, and also posts about coming up with perks, and ideas for new killers that are never closed and put in the feedback section. But when I created a very active post where we were coming up with some creative and interesting ideas about a new class of legendary perks, it was just closed shortly after I created the thread and moved to comment purgatory aka the feedback section.
That is fine. But I am just trying to understand the logical consistency about why some really creative posts are just closed and dumped in purgatory, while the endless nerf deadhard posts which are clearly feedback and suggestions are allowed in the general discussions as opposed to being immediately placed in the feedback and suggestion section.
Comments
Is there an option to completely delete ones posts and close ones forum account?
I was under the impression that the general discussion section allowed an open discussion on a variety of topics?
They put things that they feel is feedback in the...well...feedback section. Generally things that are proposing changes or additions to the game or whatnot. Threads with an active "here is what BHVR should do" purpose.
I'm not sure what they dictate that to be since plenty of threads that seem like they would be Feedback don't move over and some threads that were in General for days for some reason are moved over to Feedback.
Thank you for that answer. That is all I was wondering. It seemed like my post was immediately relegated to the feedback section when we were having an open discussion and coming up with cool ideas on what might be some super rare items that could be found in the game. It was mostly just a brainstorming session and I thought it would have been interesting for the general audience.
Because they create their topic in a way that it’s not feedback only (but it is). For exemple :
Instead of saying :
Title 1 : "Nurse is still broken and need a nerf ASAP"
Text 1 : "Please delet this killer, she is a relic of the past with broken addons, you can master her in like 2 hours, she is stupid, do something !!!!!""
They will say :
Title 2 : "Do you think the nurse nerf is enough ?"
Text 2 : "I tried her in PTB and honestly she still feels very broken, maybe even stronger than before. I don’t have a lot of hours but I got only 4k…also her addons are still insanely good, I thought she was supposed to be nerfed ???
What do you guys think ?"
1 : General discussions : you ask the opinion of others, while still giving your opinion
2 : Feedback : you give your opinion or ideas only
You see that A LOT on topics about tunneling, slugging for 4k, complaining about nurse, blight, spirit, any regression perk.
I did ask what other peoples opinions would be. And we were having an active discussion creating ideas.
Its fine. I mean it is not my forum. They can put my posts wherever they want.