Question about Nurse
So with her getting a rework they said her blink would be a special attack now meaning stuff like STBFL won't be usable anymore well a question I have is why do people who play Nurse run that perk. I've only ran it if I have her increased movement speed add-ons but other then that I've seen people have it on without that add-on does STBFL decrease the fatigue from blinks or something?
Comments
STBFL has no effect on fatigue. If someone is running it on her without the spasmodic add-on, they are either memeing or don't know what STBFL does.
It does not and is a pretty pointless Perk on her. But I have never seen it on Nurse to be honest. Sometimes I see Nurse-players using Unrelenting (but also almost never), which is equally pointless.
STBFL never worked on blink attacks, but it did give tokens. There was a strategy where as nurse you could play normally and then when you have 8 tokens, start camping, hit the unhooker without blinking and then immediately blink to them, this strat will be harder now because you won't be able to get tokens from blink attacks.
To be fair STBFL can work on any killer, all you have to do is not chase the obsession and you can preserve stacks, you can still grab them and preserve stacks. Obsession can also change throughout the trial with certain perks.
STBFL does not affect blink attacks though, which should be the vast majority of hits when playing as Nurse (spasmodic Nurse being the exception). Blink attacks skip hit cooldown, instead causing her to fatigue. Same reason Unrelenting is pointless on her.
You aren't going to land hardly any non-blink attacks all match. There's the odd one where a survivor misplays, but that's not enough to make STBFL worth running on Nurse.
The PTB doesn't even change this -- now you just won't gain or lose stacks from blink attacks.