Quite possibly the best recolour under the sun
When I first feasted my eyes upon "Supernova" in a redacted I couldn't wait for it to arrive. And now it is here. Being Amazon Prime, it really makes up for that one time last year, you know the one.
When I first feasted my eyes upon "Supernova" in a redacted I couldn't wait for it to arrive. And now it is here. Being Amazon Prime, it really makes up for that one time last year, you know the one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Which one? The time they stuck in a charm obviously cut from the rift? Or the time they had that plague skin that was already in the rift?