A potential buff to jolt
Jolt is a very solid perk but out of all of the regression perks I think it’s a bit underrated.
with the current call of brine and eruption meta definitely on the way for a rework I think some small adjustments to jolt to make it a bit more powerful could be cool
My first idea for a buff is to maybe extend the range a bit this could give it a bit more pressure and help on bigger maps. To prevent this from being very oppressive on bigger maps we can limit it to only being able to hit up to 3 gens at a time
next I would maybe buff up the initial regression lost from 8 to either 10 or 9 nothing above 10 though
and the final thing here is a suggestion if jolt proves to powerful would be to give it a cool down but a small one of 30 or 20 seconds
I don’t know if this suggested buff would be the most balanced thing so give me some feedback!
Comments
Jolt is good perk but It would be better If actually works with special attacks.
This is an intentional handicap so that the more powerful killers, who have effective special attacks, aren't made too powerful, and so that the less powerful 'M1' killers can get a more useful perk. It's an equalizing factor.
Otherwise you get Huntresses and Blights popping all the gens around them constantly.
Jolt’s already pretty good. Doesn’t need a buff.
as of now yeah I think jolt is good I thought about this seeing as call of brine and eruption will likely get reworked this is maybe a way to promote some other regression perks I do agree though that jolt as of now is in a good spot also I LOVE JOLT
I was skeptical before they removed the cooldown on jolt whether or not that would be enough, but I think Jolt without the cooldown is in a good spot as it is. It's good, but not in a way that is causing everyone to use it. I don't think it really needs to be buff.