Question for kb&m players
What in game sensitivity and mouse dpi does everyone use? i just started playing on kb&m and i have a medium sized mousepad but my mouse keeps sliding off it and it’s uncomfortable. my sensitivity at the moment is like 1200 custom by razor and i don’t know if that’s too low or too high. I also find myself constantly lifting my mouse while playing but i’m not sure if that has to do with my mouse dpi
Comments
I'm on 1600 sensitivity. Honestly, I recommend whatever sens you're the most comfortable with. For optimal play, making sure the amount you turn feels right for the amount you moved your mouse is more important than following a rule. I would recommend investing in a larger mousepad or even a mat if you're going to be playing a lot with KB&M
I also often lift my mouse, that's a natural consequence of looping and is common for a lot of KB&M games
This thread should have been in Off-Topic though, just saying