I'm so bored of this current meta.
On both sides :/ anyone else? I just feel like nothing has really changed even after that big meta shift. Still love the game no hate here lol just saying.
On both sides :/ anyone else? I just feel like nothing has really changed even after that big meta shift. Still love the game no hate here lol just saying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Very much so. Eruption in every killer build I face and usually most if not all survivors with DH when I run killer.
Tired of it and cant bring myself to play at present. I am sure I will come crawling back again as I always do lol... but I just cant do it at present
Current Trash-Ruin could be tested (!) as Basekit. 100% Regression by default until 1 survivor is dead. I dont like Gen-Kicking anyway, just do it when I am not in a chase.
Yeah the meta is pretty stale rn. Survivor's meta barely changed and killer's meta switched, but still has the same issues.
Same. But next perk changes will likely be in 3 months. I'll probably just play this event and then take a break.