When will bans come to PS4?

I was just in a public match where there was a killer and survivor working together. I submitted a report with legit proof but I know they currently don't have a ban system in place for play station. Does anybody know when they will have this system in affect? This happens a lot and it's pretty frustrating that nothing can be done about it. Like I don't care if I die in the game as long as it's fair. Not something where a killer and survivor are working together. That isn't right by any means necessary and it'd just be nice to know when something can finally be done about this.  

Comments

  • You did what you can. Try and avoid that survivor in a lobby. They probably do it often.

  • Bans cant come soon enough.

    Though, I did see a player I used to get abusive messages from and watched them teabag instead of resue'ing from hook last night, name was ALMOST identical, same attitude and character/cosmetics etc.

    This makes me think they got the ban hammer on their whole PS4 account

  • @Arsoul said:
    Bans cant come soon enough.

    Though, I did see a player I used to get abusive messages from and watched them teabag instead of resue'ing from hook last night, name was ALMOST identical, same attitude and character/cosmetics etc.

    This makes me think they got the ban hammer on their whole PS4 account

    Did they message you after they died?

  • Hopefully sooner than later, but probably not soon enough.  Had a Survivor glitch their way to an area I could not reach so they could safely heal close to an Exit Gate.
  • PS4 desperately needs a ban system for this game. The trolling some people get away with it on it is ridiculous.

  • Hopefully, sooner than later... I can’t name how many times I’ve filled out the reports with videos and pics knowing nothing would happen. I just had a lag switching legion.