Playstation 5 Plague of Errors

Since the end of the event I've had tons of different types of errors occur. I've had several bloodweb errors, matchmaking errors, can't join friends, archives errors, and now I'm apparently being told I have bloodweb errors before even booting up the game. I've tried every type of troubleshooting I can think of and the issue isn't relieving. Here's screenshots of just SOME of the issues I've had since the end of the event (the last 3 happened today):

Screenshot (1624).png Screenshot (1625).png Screenshot (1626).png Screenshot (1627).png Screenshot (1628).png Screenshot (1629).png Screenshot (1630).png

The bloodweb errors don't seem to have a pattern at all. I've had bloodweb errors pop up after just 1 bloodweb and some that take up to 40 bloodwebs before appearing (and some apparently happening before I open the game). Matchmaking errors, won't let me into matches and if it let's me, everyone has at least 200 ping.

Tagged: Pending

Comments