Nerf hooks

Lately I've been playing a lot with both killers and survivals, I feel it is so much easier to be a killer in this game. I would suggest to nerft the hooks that if somebody has been hooked and gets unhooked the hook should get a cooldown or something to not be able to be used again by the killer for some time. Also with the hook distance (it is too short, there are hooks everywhere so their number is too much I think).

Comments

  • Just run breakdown.

  • @BloodyBoo said:

    Lately I've been playing a lot with both killers and survivals, I feel it is so much easier to be a killer in this game. I would suggest to nerft the hooks that if somebody has been hooked and gets unhooked the hook should get a cooldown or something to not be able to be used again by the killer for some time. Also with the hook distance (it is too short, there are hooks everywhere so their number is too much I think).

    I once suggested this idea in a twitch chat. Yes, that's right, the hook should break after removing the survivor, anyway, the survivor will not recover in these 10-15 seconds, so this will not break the balance