Faster Bloodweb purchasing

Why do you make us waste so much time purchasing things on the Bloodweb?

Why do I have to click and hold for over 1 full second to purchase 1 item of many that I have to go through, only to get to the next page which is even larger? Not to mention having to wait multiple seconds for a giant number to appear on my screen, mocking my ability to add 1 to the previously displayed number!

So now each character has 100 Prestige levels, and 50 levels to get 1 Prestige. When this was introduced, why was the purchase time not taken into account? That's a LOT of our time purchasing things from the BW.

How do I know this? Well first off, math. Second, I recently just spend over half an hour just leveling up. Why? I had over 2M to spend and the game won't give any more unless I do so, which I think is also a poor design choice but that's another discussion. Is that what you want your players to be doing? Wasting their life in the "shop" instead of playing the actual game?

Please increase the speed of purchasing, or at least add a "quick" or "fast" purchase mode that lets you instantly acquire them with no delay. You can simply bind it to a key, like SHIFT or CTRL, or even make it a menu/interface toggle button. In addition, please remove the new level number pop-up and just highlight the level change at the top of the screen below the Survivor name. That way you can still prove to us your game knows how to count by 1 and we won't be inconvenienced. We don't need a giant number blocking the thing we're trying to quickly run through every time we spend about 50k.

Also, why not use the center node as a "Buy All" button for the level in which the Entity doesn't consume any nodes?

These QoL speed improvements will help with convenience and pre-game flow, so we can focus on playing the actual game!

Comments

  • One thing you could do is time management. For example, how long do you spend in the queue waiting for the next match to start? At least a minute, right? Whatever time it takes to find a lobby, and then the 60-second countdown (unless everyone readies up before the countdown ends, which almost NEVER happens).

    You could be spending that time spending the bloodpoints. And also not letting your BP balance escalate that high to begin with helps, too.

  • Thanks for the advice, but it doesn't so much apply to me (and I'm guessing many others who have 1k+ hrs in the game). Also, either way, it is extra unnecessary time spent leveling. How many pages can you get through in 45 seconds?

    When I am solo q'ing I always go with whatever has the BP incentive bonus, so my match-up time is less than a minute (usually less than 30s). At that point, I'm trying to coordinate with everyone else if I can so that leaves little to no time spent in the BW (for survivors). When I'm with a group, I'm usually busy doing something in another window or also coordinating a co-op plan.

    For Killers, I can only level up that Killer's BW (for now, I read the Dev update news so that's a slight improvement we will be able to level other Killer's while q'd).

    Also, you can't really help not going over the limit when Grade resets and they give you 2M. Not to mention the constant BP bonus awards/weekends/holidays. Plus the incentive awards, and the consecutive match BP bonus.

  • @Top_Secret_117 said:

    As the title suggests this is a quick post about how we could make the bloodweb better and healthier for all parties.

    Weve all been there, plugging away at spending bloodpoints before the next round, because spending them all at once is extremely tedious, loud, and RSI inducing. At first I thought it was just me, I have carpel tunnel and a few other problems with my wrist and clicking and holding each node for the 1 second sometimes 10-15 times per level can be both daunting and dreadful. Leveling up should never be a chore but weve set it up as such beautifully. When I asked my friends who play on console with similar faulty wrists, even just holding the A button can flare up pain aswell.

    Is it too much to ask for an auto fill of some caliber? Especially now that everything costs less, people are striving for prestige 100, its seems now more then ever it should become important to bring the bloodweb to the modern era.

    It might not seem like much, but for us users who can allready only game an hour at max at a time, this would bring tears to my eyes to see fixed. And while were at it, please please a volume slider in the settings for bloodweb. Nobody wants to hear the wet slurping noises of the blood web that would rival any kinky anime for the next 10 minutes of level dumping.

    So please, throw all your ideas here for a better blood web system that the devs might be able to implement easily and thank you all in advance.

    feelfree to drop by and comment as both our posts are on the same topic and you have some great ideas here