twins actually unplayable

Pc player

Cant play twins at all makes game freeze

Step 1 : unbind victor

Step 2 : attach to survivor

Step 3 : cam gets stuck in charlotte waking up animation

1.png

(you can walk and hit but cant move your cam up and down and cant see weapon)

Step 4 : unbind victor, he wont get unbinded he will get stuck at the bottom of your screen and he cant be kicked or interacted with and you will freeze

2.png 3.png.png

please i got this bug 3 games in a row it makes the twins unplayable, ive done it with 4 diff addons so i dont know what the problem is. please fix soon this is awful cant play the character :(

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • Untitled Image

    Also this happend while the bug was going on one match so thats fun, also theres a bug where a line will be across my screen while playing :D

  • Had this bug also. I also got stuck and couldn't move for the rest of the game after I vaulted a window.

    https://streamable.com/yzibcd

  • Before the most recent hotfix, I had an issue where basically any [Spacebar] actions would crash the game as Twins. Specifically after detaching Victor at least once in a game. The Twins are so under-played that I guess people aren't reporting these bugs that much. I'd love to see them get more care!