PC - Tome 4, Page 1 Quick Thinking Master Challenge Bug
Step 1 : In Tome 4
Step 2 : Page 1
Step 3 : Quick Thinking Master Challenge
Step 4 : No matter how many different ways we try to complete this, it is not marking off. If we hide in a locker within 10 seconds of starting chase, it doesn't mark off. If we drop chase and get the "escaped" and then immediately hide..it doesn't count. Can't seem to complete this challenge which leads me to believe it's bugged. Have tried it while the quick and quiet has and hasn't been used yet.
Additional information
Character Played: multiple
Only perk the same would be quick and quiet which is required
Multiple Maps
Been trying over hundreds of times..in different games..between different players (all of us talking about it)
Comments
During my latest attempt, I thought I had the perfect moment to get this challene, but alas...it was not awarded at the end of the trial. I recorded the match and cut the relevant section: https://youtu.be/wzJAs183vN4