Ultra Rare Chest Drops

With the Christmas update the messed up something with the Chests. It is super easy to find Ultra Rare items in chests. In my first game I opened a chest and got a Skeleton Key (No Plunderers). 2nd game found 2 Rainbow Maps (with Plunderers). Start looting away boys for easy Ultra Rares.

Comments

  • @Alien said:
    With the Christmas update the messed up something with the Chests. It is super easy to find Ultra Rare items in chests. In my first game I opened a chest and got a Skeleton Key (No Plunderers). 2nd game found 2 Rainbow Maps (with Plunderers). Start looting away boys for easy Ultra Rares.

    ssssssshhhhhh

  • @Arsoul They will fix it eventually. I'm just trying to help out everyone before they do.

  • @Alien said:
    @Arsoul They will fix it eventually. I'm just trying to help out everyone before they do.

    LOL

    Sssshhhh, I dont want it fixed :)

  • Posting stuff like this is what makes the devs notice and patch it, just sushh! 🤫😂
  • Its a test. Are they going to fix the chest bug first or are they going to fix all of the audio bugs, scratch mark bugs, etc. Choose wisely Devs, I'll be watching

  • DUD

    Time to go looting.

  • Or maby since it's Xmas these bugs are in fact there gifts to us to use
  • Well...they are going on vacation soon sooooo, let's keep it quiet for a while huh? ;) Enjoy your items 
  • @Alien said:
    With the Christmas update the messed up something with the Chests. It is super easy to find Ultra Rare items in chests. In my first game I opened a chest and got a Skeleton Key (No Plunderers). 2nd game found 2 Rainbow Maps (with Plunderers). Start looting away boys for easy Ultra Rares.

    I think they did it because the firecrackers are in there. If you're running perks for chests right now you're pretty screwed if you're doing AitH and PI because there's a high chance for a firecracker. Maybe they did it to offset that? At first I said rainbow map and key aren't really what I want when I'm doing chests, but if I escape with enough of them it's definitely a bonus for later on. I've seen more UR(only key and map ofc) than anything other than the firecracker and I would have liked to have a toolbox or medkit for the match. Basically your only chance to get a medkit is running pharmacy right now.

  • TFW you try to make rare items common in mystery boxes and accidentally affect in game chests too.

  • @anarchy753 said:
    TFW you try to make rare items common in mystery boxes and accidentally affect in game chests too.

    While it could be related I think my theory is better.