Just thinking about it...

I'm just realizing my favorite killers to go against are just getting more and more of a rare breed due to circumstances.

  • Billy = Nerfed to the point its really rare to find a match against one;
  • Demo = Very rare to see after the stranger things license gone;
  • Bubba = Don't see him that often these days, and soon with his license gone we will for sure see Leatherface less and less often.

Thats quite sad to think about. And to make me more depressed, just had a bunch of legion matches in a row today, heck yeah mending grindset...

Comments

  • It doesn’t help that a lot of killers have fallen into the “Mid range zoning anti loop” archetype

    At least Wesker is a super fun addition to play against

  • @Phasmamain said:

    It doesn’t help that a lot of killers have fallen into the “Mid range zoning anti loop” archetype

    At least Wesker is a super fun addition to play against

    I don't really mind most anti-loop tbh, the one that I really can't stand is Artist, feels so cheap to go against. The knight is horrible design but since its kinda wonky you can get away, its not exciting gameplay but its quite manageable. Pyramid Head getting free hits from fakes is kinda no brain as well (the power itself is fine, the "hold forever and fake to get a free m1" is the only thing that feels cheap).

    What I hate the most is hit and run playstyle and bullshit like plague (soloq nightmare, always a bill cleansing at 5 gens) making the screen look awful, legion with stab and run away, etc. Thats why I prefer killers that actually have to somewhat commit to chases to get value.

  • Every time I've ever tried to play Billy, it's been "here's a super obstacle-filled tight map", so I gave up considering it. The game was clearly trying to send a message.

  • Also that every Killer has a warning for everything they do

    Hillbilly- His roar when he starts running

    Nurse- Holding her hand clenched... and her screams

    Huntress- Holding up her hatchet and the sound that happens when it's fully charged

    ETC....

    Makes me not want to play those Killers... but some of them are kinda fun in their own right

  • The only Billys I see anymore are really good Hillbillies. Which I guess is both good and bad because, on one hand, new players turn away from him due to arguably outdated & overtuned nerfs and time invested vs. reward. On the other hand though, it's nice seeing him still have some juice left in that old chainsaw when it's in a skilled Hillybilly player's hands.

  • @KrampusJumpscare said:

    I'm just realizing my favorite killers to go against are just getting more and more of a rare breed due to circumstances.

    • Billy = Nerfed to the point its really rare to find a match against one;
    • Demo = Very rare to see after the stranger things license gone;
    • Bubba = Don't see him that often these days, and soon with his license gone we will for sure see Leatherface less and less often.

    Thats quite sad to think about. And to make me more depressed, just had a bunch of legion matches in a row today, heck yeah mending grindset...

    Well to be honest the three killer you name are for me among the most annoying to play, not because of nerfs but because of sound.

    Billy: "now you dodge" roar is repetitive and annoying, chainsaw screeching becomes unbearable even when slightly heating up the saw from repeated M2

    Demo: Screams across the map at ANY interaction

    Bubby: The constant chainsaw sound when playing him is annoying and hindering when trying to listen for survivors.

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/361005/just-thinking-about-it

    Well to be honest the three killer you name are for me among the most annoying to play, not because of nerfs but because of sound.

    Billy: "now you dodge" roar is repetitive and annoying, chainsaw screeching becomes unbearable even when slightly heating up the saw from repeated M2

    Demo: Screams across the map at ANY interaction

    Bubby: The constant chainsaw sound when playing him is annoying and hindering when trying to listen for survivors.

    I find Billy sound awful too, that roar is just stupid and his chainsaw is way louder than Leatherfaces for some reason. Demo and Bubba I don't mind the sound tbh.

  • Billy was my first main but after the mega-nerf I gave him a rest. Decided to give him a shot again and man, these new maps are full of tiny roots or a splinter sticking out from Shack that cause him to get caught up and knocked on his ass.

    It's pointless even trying with Billy with these maps and the constant collisions with things you can barely see, plus they took away our SkyBilly!