David Mains
Serious question. What is it with David players (usually the topless ones). Of all the survivors to run past you when your on the hook and/or not help in anyway, why is it (in my experience) that David's seem to be the worst. Does the character draw these people in?
Comments
Guess no topless Dave's want to chat
Well...not really my thing, I'm more of a Kate person myself when it comes to that set of pixels.
He's more interested in getting spanked by the killer. I think it's like a BDSM thing.
I ain't no topless David. I'm a 100% black clothed David, so instead of being cheeky I'll look at you about to be consumed by the entity from the exit gate, right in the eye...and say "There can only be one" then walk out...
I wear black because I'm edgy alright?
So, you're one of these Davids then.
Well...that is the other option I suppose
If I can save I will save. If it's unsafe then hell no.
If I'm at the gate and you're on the hook with lacking support from other teammates, or worse, a NOED killer, then I ain't risking that.
Way better than the Urban evading neas and the megheads doing questionable plays
It's a serious question. Im not seeking an argument on other survivors
Hmm I'm not really sure what you're talking about, that's a strange personal experience.
Sexy David isn't easy to hide with so he's drawing attention to himself because he's so visible (also eye candy) which is good for other survivors because he's taking the heat.
With Dead Hard it helps if he's injured so he's less afraid of a hit than others.
And he also has WGLF so if anything David is going to be the most zealous rescuer of all the survivors. "His few friends deserve the best protection" after all.
Maybe you've had a bad few experiences, but as a Shirtless David who loves being altruistic I can't say I fit the bill. Everything about him suggests altruism/being a hero, I feel Nea, Jake, maybe Dwight would be the least likely to risk themselves for others.
David's are defiantly the least likely to be altruistic in my game... but maybe there is variation between PC and consoles players...
Nea's I find do a lot of unhooking, while Dwight is in a locker!
Cant say much about Quentin, I see him maybe once a week
David players are very likely to BM. That is my experience at least.
This has so much truth. Just seems a large number of them are played by.......yeah...pick a bad work or two.
Shame though, it makes me not trust the David's in my games, even though they might be good
Yeah, I'm the England rugby tracksuit and play the tough guy. Body blocking and saving the day!