What are the best starter perks for the dredge?
I only have the dredge and legion as far as unlockable killers go, I just got the dredge yesterday and couldn’t really find anything useful on YouTube
I only have the dredge and legion as far as unlockable killers go, I just got the dredge yesterday and couldn’t really find anything useful on YouTube
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i would suggest just trying out different perks and see how they suit you and your playstyle.
Discordance from legion is a good Info perk and dredge with their teleport can make good use out of it I think
some that I consider not being worth it on dredge:
iirc dredges own perk Dissolution is terror Radius dependent and thus doesn’t activate during nightfall so not the perfect synergy there…
Iron Maiden, as survivors usually don’t use lockers against dredge since you would drag them out if teleporting to them.
Have you found a build you like?
Dredge is an interesting one because you can change things up quite a bit, but seeing as though you lack a few teachables, I'd go with jolt, dissolution, sloppy and maybe fearmonger or septic for a chase based build, could swap out sloppy for discordance for a little more info for sure.
He's can be very strong on chase given the right locker spawns and practice with his husk/antiloop. I hope you've enjoyed him.