Does Distressing apply before or after Agitation?

e.g., I'm playing Wesker with Distressing. My terror radius is 40*1.26=50.4m. I pick a Survivor up, and Agitation expands my TR. Is it now 62.4m (added after multiplication) or 65.52m (added before multiplication)

(I just remembered there's the question subforum, whoops; kind of confusing when there's a question option for the main forum too)

Comments

  • (Base Terror Radius) + (Flat increases) + (Base Terror Radius X Multiplicative increases) = Resulting Terror Radius

    Thus, 40m + 12m + (40m * 0.26) = 40m + 12m + 10.4m = 62.4m

  • @SmolBlob said:

    (Base Terror Radius) + (Flat increases) + (Base Terror Radius X Multiplicative increases) = Resulting Terror Radius

    Thus, 40m + 12m + (40m * 0.26) = 40m + 12m + 10.4m = 62.4m

    You could've just said after (since they're in separate terms). xD

  • I'm trying to understand why those 3 meters matter. :P

  • I think.

    Increase by Y%. Mean the number you already have / 100 * Y = (X). Then the base + (X).


    Distressing + Agitation

    Distressing increased by 26%. So 40m base / 100 * 26 = 10.4m increased.

    Means your TR with Destressing is 40 + 10.4 = 50.4m

    Add Agitation 12m

    Total 62.4m

    _ _ _

    Agitation + Distressing

    Base 40m + Agitation 12m = 52m

    Distressing gives you 52m / 100 * 26 = 13.5m

    52m + 13.5m

    Total 65.5m


  • I'm certain the order doesn't matter. Distressing takes your current TR and multiplies it by 1.26, this obviously happens last or the perk would say "Increases you base Terror Radius". So with Agitation it will be 65m.

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    I'm trying to understand why those 3 meters matter. :P

    Objectively, they don't make much of a difference.

    But whether or not it gives you a terror radius more than double the baseline? That's the question!