Let's do another Perk Ideas library!
On the previous forums there were two discussions I liked to peek into: One for coming up with add-on ideas for your favourite Killers (or ones you thought needed help) and one like this, where we share perk ideas for either side. I haven't seen it be recreated every time I've checked, so here I am, trying to get it started again. Below is how I format mine, you do not have to follow it, and YES you may make joke perks. Those are arguably the most fun to pick apart as long as everyone knows they're a joke.
Power Vault (Survivor Perk)
While running towards a vault location pressing the Active Ability button near it will initiate a Power Vault. Performing a Power Vault stuns the Killer if they are within 8 metres and gives the Exhausted status effect for 60/50/40 seconds. Power Vault cannot be used while Exhausted. (The range could be increased if it's too weak and decreased if it's too strong.)
Comments