QoL bloodweb progression suggestion

When I want to mass level a new surv/killer in order to prestige its WAY too tedious. Please just either implement either a "shift+left click" to instantly grab that node of the bloodweb or remove the slow animation and make it instant by itself. I might be the only one who finds this annoying but please hear me out.

Comments

  • @goth_v1 said:

    When I want to mass level a new surv/killer in order to prestige its WAY too tedious. Please just either implement either a "shift+left click" to instantly grab that node of the bloodweb or remove the slow animation and make it instant by itself. I might be the only one who finds this annoying but please hear me out.

    Loads of people have said this, it's odd that it's taking them so long. Let us skip the bloodweb level up animation too.

    They recently rewrote the code for the archives to be faster and smoother, so they're clearly capable of fixing it.