Saw something I never thought I'd see

One of those scenarios people claim, but are gross exaggerations. We've all heard them.

Well I saw one I never had before:

One of my teammates absolutely toys with a Bubba for a full five gens (something that almost never actually happens, though tons of people claim it), goes down on a cheap (latency, I saw it happen) NOED hit, gets thrown on a highly defensible hook, and facecamped to death. Bubba smacked them the whole time.

Only one down (one hit) the whole game; the injustice of it.

Nothing earth shattering, just seemed like one of those BS stories surv mains tell, but you never see. I mean I'd seen each element of it, but not all in one match like that. 3K hours and I never had.

Not sure what the point of this discussion was, just feel like I saw a white elephant.

Comments

  • I don't often see the five gen chase part, but I do see Bubba's get run for a bit and then decide to facecamp immediately.


    They usually win too

  • @Pulsar said:

    I don't often see the five gen chase part, but I do see Bubba's get run for a bit and then decide to facecamp immediately.

    They usually win too

    Yeah, I've seen tons of facecamping Bubbas, but not in such a context. This was the prefect distillation of the "I'm gonna get you, the rest of the game be damned" attitude some killers have.

    I don't know that I'd seen a killer get so thoroughly owned by a single player in years, and the the surv ended up dead. Such domination usually ends in a DC.

    And the absolute chutzpah to smack them on hook afterward. Amazing.