No upgrade option?
Is this a bug or some weird situation I've never seen before? I was going to go to the upgrade menu; I ran out before the previous game started and it was about to be P6, and now... uh, it's not there...? Even after I restart the game it's missing.
And it's not just Wesker; it's any other Killer and Survivors. ???
Even after playing another game... :T

Comments
Uh, yeah, still no upgrade; this has to be a bug, right? I've restarted the game a couple of times, played a few more games, done some rift and tome stuff... <_>
What do you mean no upgrade option?
I can't access the bloodweb. At all. The button that goes there is normally labelled upgrade, no?
At the end tally screen its labeled as Upgrade yes, and in that case it might be bugged by not automatically opening up the Bloodweb (I wouldnt know, I always press Continue or whatever the button is to go back to the lobby)
I mean that still shouldnt stop you from opening up the bloodweb on the side of the screen
I, uh, forgot that button existed. Somehow.
I think what's going on, then, is that for some reason the upgrade button after a game doesn't appear if you're going to prestige. So, because I was playing the character I wanted to prestige, no button every time I finished a game. And because I'm used to going into it between games to pick up offerings or something, I forgot the normal button. <_>