Crash
I was on Badham, just now.
Survivor dropped a Winter Party Starter, and about 2 seconds later, I lagged heavily, then froze.
Got the blue screen.. the crash screen.
Just wanted to let you guys know.
I was on Badham, just now.
Survivor dropped a Winter Party Starter, and about 2 seconds later, I lagged heavily, then froze.
Got the blue screen.. the crash screen.
Just wanted to let you guys know.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Which platform? Did you get a crash report or an error number?
PS4. Sorry.
It was a common blue screen crash. I've only gotten this like 3 times in 2 years while playing.
CE-347248
Something like that. I don't remember the exact number.