Nurse nerf went too far

This is an unpopular opinion but the nurse nerf was too much I understand making her blink attacks special attacks but getting rid of range and especially recharge was too far I would have understood if it was a nerf to their percentages with increased rarity and only 1 range and 1 recharge addon but the removal of these addons with the already low kill rate of the nurse will drastically reduce her kill rate even further most of the addons given are mostly meme addons and don't do anything like blindess being completely useless

Comments

  • Making her blink attacks special is more like a buff. Exposed is harder to use (have to land hit in time window) and easier to counter (avoid Exposed conditions/hide/etc).

    Nurse players swapping to quad regression which is way stronger, way easier, and less counterable is going to make survivors regret what they wished for.

  • What nerf? I've seen little indication of a nerf.