Ghost face

So I thought GF was supposed to be a stealth killer but he stalks mid chase like Michael and has the stealth of pig lurking around with no terror radius and has a one shot like Michael? I understand GF having a one shot while in stealth but being able to stalk while chasing is a bit much.

Comments

  • you (the survivor) can disable his stealth

  • @Confused_Senpai said:

    So I thought GF was supposed to be a stealth killer but he stalks mid chase like Michael and has the stealth of pig lurking around with no terror radius and has a one shot like Michael? I understand GF having a one shot while in stealth but being able to stalk while chasing is a bit much.

    your suggestion is to disable his stealth while in chase?

  • @Confused_Senpai said:

    So I thought GF was supposed to be a stealth killer but he stalks mid chase like Michael and has the stealth of pig lurking around with no terror radius and has a one shot like Michael? I understand GF having a one shot while in stealth but being able to stalk while chasing is a bit much.

    Imagine if GF's stalk turned off in a chase; Survivors would just Sprint Burst past him while flipping the bird, instead of needing to break him out of it normally.

    His power is fine. Learn to play around it instead of asking for nerfs.