To all gamers of Dead by Daylight your opinions on the state of DBD
in Polls
What are your current opinion on the state of DBD? I have been thinking about this for a while and I have even asked my friends the same question. After hearing their opinions it made me wonder what are others opinions are. you don't need to take this to seriously but I just want your honest opinion.
Comments
The game is relatively balanced for 99% of the playerbase. But there are things that could be adjusted here and there.
Initially, I would say it needs "just a few" changes. There are a few things that are omnipresent and impact nearly every match. These need changing. - The thing is: they will impact other aspects of the game as well. So, even if technically only a few things need changing, for the game to end up in a better state *a lot* of things need to change.
Some bugs destroy matches. The game can be very frustrating to players (be it bad chases, latency issues, unwanted maps, bully SWFs, etc.), but having matches wherein bugs can literally make a player unable to do anything other than wait for the match to finish doesn't make for a good customer experience.
DBD is in a pretty good spot right now with the only major issues being a few perks, 1-2 killers and most maps
But compared to a year ago it’s a massive improvement
Killer gameplay felt miserable for me, otherwise its fine. I stopped playing killer month ago and play only solo-q and i like the game a lot so far. Looking forward for upcoming UI solo-q enhancements.
I feel like just a few things need to be nerfed/reworked. My top 5 are:
1. SWF
2. Gen speed
3. Off the Record
4. Dead Hard
5. Tombstone Piece
If these 5 things were changed it would make DbD much better.