Decisive strike

I decided to put on decisive for a bit to see how it would do for me, and it sucks that ot deactivates once you start doing an objective. And how the timer is so short. I get that it was nerfed because it used to be so OP, but now it feels like it needs a buff. I kind of have to go out of my way to use it and will probably stop using it for a while until something is done about it.

Comments

  • It does need a buff.

    It should trigger up to twice per game, once for each potential hook state rescue. This way it's actually a deterrent to tunnelling, because if a killer gets hit once, they know to expect it a second time.

    It should also go back to 5 seconds, or at least 4 seconds, considering at least 1 second of the stun is spent in animation for the survivor.