New Offering Idea
Metal Hook:
You will spawn in the basement when the trial begins
This would make Leatherfaces' everywhere rejoice!!!!
Metal Hook:
You will spawn in the basement when the trial begins
This would make Leatherfaces' everywhere rejoice!!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lego: every step a survivor takes they bleed
Makes sense right?
Theres already an offering for that. Its called "crappy spawn points in which Survivors spawn right in front of the Killer".
I like this idea a lot! I seem to start close to the killer 60-70% of the time.
Then have the Killer version where one survivor spawns in the basement. I would not wish to be a survivor if both offerings were burned.
Freddy would probably still lose