Mt. Ormond?
Will we get the map back up before the devs leave for vacation? I know a lot of people got sick of it, but I liked it. Would love to see the Christmas hooks and stuff on it.
Will we get the map back up before the devs leave for vacation? I know a lot of people got sick of it, but I liked it. Would love to see the Christmas hooks and stuff on it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't even played it yet
The map is disabled because of an issue causing crashing for a lot of players.
Unless we are able to push a fix to the map crashing before the holidays, the map will remain unavailable.
It will return....