Survivor Adept should be harder

Killer adept required getting a double-pip and is now changing to requiring a 4k. Survivors, on the other hand, simply need to escape a trial. This sometimes inspires survivors to play in just a really horrible way - I recently played against someone who brought a hatch offering and let their teammates die on first hook to try to get hatch, then disconnected when I closed it in their face. I've also gotten adept achievements simply by my teammates all quitting the game and it felt like a hollow victory.

Since the killer adept requires a convincing victory, it makes sense the survivor adept should require a convincing victory as well - an additional requirement such as escaping the trial after 5 generators have been repaired would be appropriate. I'd love to hear other suggestions as well if that seems too much (since repairing 5 generators depends on your teammates also doing their jobs)

Comments