No winter skins?
Devs, I am dissapoint.
Devs, I am dissapoint.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yo where is santa clown like on the pic?!
Frosty eyes for Spirit, Legion and Clown at least.
I'm happy with 3 freebies that don't change up gameplay and make matches hell for a week where no one does the main objective and DCs after they get their side objective maxed
Santa Clown and Holiday sweaters should drop this week at least (I hope!)
YESSSS, I really wanted some frosty eyes for spirit and Legion, Clown is getting Santa clown so I probably won't equip his frosty eyes
Ugly Sweaters or I rito! :<<
YOU'RE ENTITLED TO NOTHING
We got some frosty eyes, some ugly sweaters coming soon and Santa Clown is Coming to Town
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
Cthulhu is calling
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
First legion, now this..... sigh
Let us pray at the Innsmouth's church of the Esoteric Order of Dagon, praise to the Gods, await for the time to walk into the sea forever!
aren't cosmetics released on Wednesdays? Relax.