Password/Username Accounts so we can play with all our stuff on different end devices like Pc or Ps4
I personally think it would be nice if there were also password accounts in DbD. For example in Overwatch the game account is connected to Battlenet, you have a username and password and you put that in and you can play on any platform with your account. I would like something like that for DbD as well. I started playing on PlayStation and spent hundreds of bucks on cosmetics there and have now started playing on PC as well. I bought DbD and have to start everything from scratch there, which can of course be annoying and is also really unnecessary, since I would prefer to play with the very high leveled characters and the cosmetics that I already bought for the Playstation. However, this is not possible, so I would like there to be something like entering a password and user name and you can simply play with your account, no matter on which end device, whether Playstation Xbox or a computer. It can't be that difficult, how do you like it?
Comments
This is often referred to as "cross-progression", and BHVR has stated that while the Switch is in the works (for over 2 years now), Xbox and the PS consoles were not going to feature it.