Salty much
Ok I have just had a really good match as a killer no camping and no tunneling. Four survivors to begin with one rage quite in loading screen (fair enough). Three left I find all survivors hook each of them evenly after downing them all they start getting unhooked to the stage where they were all on last hook. No gens done. I go for one survivor who is last hook down them they rage quit. Hook and kill the other two I message the rage quitter from the match and ask them why there response "Three of us and five gens to repair". Is this community full of salt.
Comments
You just gotta get over it. After over 1,000 hours this stuff gets really old. You can set your steam/xbox/ps4 messages to "friends only" if need be.
The reason why they are salty is because this whole game is (accidentally) designed around 4 players alive. After 1 player dies, the team has very little strength to continue finishing objectives, which is why nearly all games with early deaths spiral into a loss for all. (Hatch mitigates a tiny bit of that).
The problem is really that there are too many game-mechanics that accidentally destroy late-game scenario's, which is why playing with a low survivor count is so infuriating.
Ironically, most killers stopped farming in this situation. Because they got insulted and reported after the match.
yes it is
The answer is yes.

Yeah 3 vs 1 games are never fun. You didhe best you could spreading out the hooks evenly. They should have disconnected early if they didn't want to play rather than when they know they're going to lose. Guess they figures it was worth a shot though.
Wow another copy pasted killer story time?!
Survivor stories usually revolve around "I looped that guy for 5 gens, and then he dared to camp me!"
Eh, my very first Legion game I had a 4man DC in the first 2 minutes
yea they probably should have just DC'd from the start, but I wouldn't entirely call that salt... just counting his losses and moving on to the next match which will hopefully be more fair. Even the response seems rather matter-of-fact rather than salty.