is DDOS still a thing?
just had a game as wesker, 2 people hooked one injured and another carrying to a hook, but when i get to the hook the server disconnects. DDOS to prevent a loss?
just had a game as wesker, 2 people hooked one injured and another carrying to a hook, but when i get to the hook the server disconnects. DDOS to prevent a loss?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep, they've never fixed it and probably won't get around to it for a long time.
Although they have banned some "subtle" cheaters, they are still pretty common.
The one time during this recent Winter event I played killer without VPN, a survivor DCs and my internet goes out a solid hour after that. I tried resetting my router etc. It's a strange coincidence. I always play DBD with a VPN just to be safe from this petty BS.