Same account on different end devices like Pc or Xbox with password/username accounts
I personally think it would be nice if there were also password accounts in DbD. For example in Overwatch the game account is connected to Battlenet, you have a username and password and you put that in and you can play on any platform with your account. I would like something like that for DbD as well. I started playing on PlayStation years ago and spent hundreds of bucks on cosmetics there and have now started playing on PC as well. I bought DbD and have to start everything from scratch there, which can of course be annoying and is also really unnecessary, since I would prefer to play with the very high leveled characters and the cosmetics that I already bought for the Playstation. However, this is not possible, so I would like there to be something like entering a password and user name and you can simply play with your account, no matter on which end device, whether Playstation Xbox or a computer. It can't be that difficult for them to make it happen, who are the people that made such an amazing and fun game. How do you guys feel about this maybe someone faced the same frustration, when it came to this?
Comments