There is an annoying bug on xbox that has not been fixed for years

The bug is that when your in a swf the lobby can glitch out randomly after you have played a game in a group. Sometimes it says that one of my friends is in s game when they aren't. On my friends screen it says they are out of the match but on my screen it says they are still in a match. This is frustrating because if we start to look for a next match we all won't be able to connect to a lobby making it really annoying. It's really an annoyance as we have to restart our game multiple times to fixed the lobby glitch. What's worse is that this glitch has been in the game for years. Me and my friends have encountered it so many times over the years and it's unacceptable. Please fix this lobby glitch I'm so tired of seeing it.

Comments

  • It's on Steam as well.

    Sometimes I'll also be glitched out of a lobby while my friend stays in it : I'm replaced by a solo player and Friend has to leave the lobby for both of us to queue up again.

  • @HugTheHag said:

    It's on Steam as well.

    Sometimes I'll also be glitched out of a lobby while my friend stays in it : I'm replaced by a solo player and Friend has to leave the lobby for both of us to queue up again.

    I thought this was an xbox problem do everyone is effected by this.

    This is absolutely ridiculous. This bug have been in the game for years. I have encountered it multiple times and still not patched. Like has no one reported it all these year?

  • I get it on PS4 too