I can vibe to practically anything (except maybe screaming metal), as soon as it has a sense of familiarity to it. Last week, I caught myself vibing to a full half hour loop of mario kart wii's version of the gameboy bowser castle course.
Also FNaF SL custom night music is my go-to "i need to focus" music. Very specific, but haven't found anything that worked for me like Venta Black 10h loop does.
Also also, whatever you want call this. I cannot describe it as anything other than stimulating.
I honestly don't really know much metal music or bands but whenever there's a metal track in a video game ost (like legion's music) it's usually one of my favourites.
I'm into metal and rock mostly, along with some video game music, with a strong dislike for rap. I don't really care for pop, but if I like something that's been done with a song (like, if it was used for an animation I like), it will grow on me. From this, basically any genre is fair game if there's been something cool done with it that I watched a bunch.
I go in different modes. I usually like rock, nu metal, lofi and the occasional celtic music. I also like moody slow music that I have been told is sad sounding, but I am not sure what it would technically be labeled as.
When I write it's either Ambient, electronic/big beat, or Rock & Metal too. Most of my recent writing has felt somewhere between Symphonic Metal and Gothic Metal.
I cannot vote as i listen to. Bit of everything!?? But i cannot listen to most modern music, just don't care for it. I listen to alot of 70s 80s and 90s music.
I cannot vote as i listen to. Bit of everything!?? But i cannot listen to most modern music, just don't care for it. I listen to alot of 70s 80s and 90s music.
what do you think about Tyler the Creator's album?
Rap music is my favorite genre. It speaks to me on a deep level, with its powerful lyrics, catchy beats, and smooth flow. From old-school legends like Tupac and Notorious B.I.G. to modern-day greats like Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole, there's something about rap music such as ranboo that just gets me pumped. As a lover of him, I am wearing ranboo mask. Whether I'm in the car or at the gym, I love bumping to my favorite rap tracks and feeling the energy they bring.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i'll start off! :D
ok edit: i voted for rap. i am a lil stupid and posted this BEFORE i voted. :P BLEHH
I can vibe to practically anything (except maybe screaming metal), as soon as it has a sense of familiarity to it. Last week, I caught myself vibing to a full half hour loop of mario kart wii's version of the gameboy bowser castle course.
Also FNaF SL custom night music is my go-to "i need to focus" music. Very specific, but haven't found anything that worked for me like Venta Black 10h loop does.
Also also, whatever you want call this. I cannot describe it as anything other than stimulating.
https://youtu.be/d8RkcUiCxuEMostly a metal person but I like some folk music too
I honestly don't really know much metal music or bands but whenever there's a metal track in a video game ost (like legion's music) it's usually one of my favourites.
I'm into metal and rock mostly, along with some video game music, with a strong dislike for rap. I don't really care for pop, but if I like something that's been done with a song (like, if it was used for an animation I like), it will grow on me. From this, basically any genre is fair game if there's been something cool done with it that I watched a bunch.
I go in different modes. I usually like rock, nu metal, lofi and the occasional celtic music. I also like moody slow music that I have been told is sad sounding, but I am not sure what it would technically be labeled as.
If you saw the last one of these with @FridayNightPizza and I, then ya already know.
When I write it's either Ambient, electronic/big beat, or Rock & Metal too. Most of my recent writing has felt somewhere between Symphonic Metal and Gothic Metal.
Yes, I did. :)
Doom metal, sludge metal.
I listen to history podcasts/ Warhammer lore in the car🤓
I cannot vote as i listen to. Bit of everything!?? But i cannot listen to most modern music, just don't care for it. I listen to alot of 70s 80s and 90s music.
what do you think about Tyler the Creator's album?
Im sorry but PORTAL *chefs kiss*
Rap music is my favorite genre. It speaks to me on a deep level, with its powerful lyrics, catchy beats, and smooth flow. From old-school legends like Tupac and Notorious B.I.G. to modern-day greats like Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole, there's something about rap music such as ranboo that just gets me pumped. As a lover of him, I am wearing ranboo mask. Whether I'm in the car or at the gym, I love bumping to my favorite rap tracks and feeling the energy they bring.