What file i need to select to be able to run DBD on steam(add a non steam game to library)
I want to add the right file to steam games so i can launch the game through steam and be able to use my wireless controller.
Tagged:
Community Manager
I want to add the right file to steam games so i can launch the game through steam and be able to use my wireless controller.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Which version of DbD do you own?
AS there's no way to play DbD on steam without owning the game on Steam.
I got the game on Epic Games when it was free. I have seed videos about how to play other games on steam even if you haven't bought them there, just so you can use the wireless controller
I don't believe this feature works with online games such as Dead by Daylight...if you purchase it through Epic, it won't work on Steam unless you own the game on Steam and link your accounts.