Can I get banned for farming with survivors?
I usually just play the game normally until everyone is dead hook then I let them go once they have all been hooked twice
Tagged:
Community Manager
I usually just play the game normally until everyone is dead hook then I let them go once they have all been hooked twice
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think it is bannable, unless a survivor teams up with the killer to get the other survivors killed
This is a very grey area. If you are forcing Survivors to farm with you - then yes, theoretically you are not playing the game correctly and are forcing them into not playing the game either.
Well like I said I usually play normally until everyone has been hooked twice. So sometimes I don't even have to let them go because I didn't get all my hooks