Killer Statistics: Possible to get real high MMR statistics (NOT 5%)?
The kill statistics on killers overall and on the top 5% of killers have been released. While I know that there are many other factors in play that could influence these statistics, I think one of the most important ones has not been considered yet: 5% does not represent high skill players!!
One could assume that 5% is top level but it definitely isn't anywhere close to it. If you compare this to League of Legends for example, being in the best 5% still puts you in mid-high Platinum League. While these players might be good compared to the other 95% of players, they are SIGNIFICANTLY weaker than the top 0.1-0.2%
I assume that this is also the case for DBD. A top 5% Nurse or Huntress player might be good but nothing compared to the top 0.1% Huntress players.
Am I the only one who would really be interested how the best 0.1-0.2% of players perform with their killer?
Comments
So people can cry that 0.1% of killers are winning most of the time and that means killer are OP?
They already have problems understanding what a 60% killrate on average really means. Imagine if for any reason that 0.1% is doing 70 / 80% or more how much would it cost to make them understand that it means 99.9% of killers is doing 50 / 40% or less on top of how killrates doesn't mean winrates.
That would not be the point of it at all.
I already assume that people know that the 0.X% best players will definitely have a very high killrate or if you take survivors escape rate. So do all very good players in all games I've ever played.
The interesting thing for me would be to see the differences in killrate with each killer when played to their maximum efficiency. I am absolutely certain that most of the top 5% will never ever play a nurse or huntress even close to their full potential whilst I suspect that with "easier" and less mechanically challenging killers like let's say the wraith more people can get close to really good performances. These statistics might actually give us an interesting tier list.
I know it's not your intention, and I agree with you it will be interesting to see... but I think we both know that what I said is what is going to happen around here the moment they show that data. It's already happening with the 60% average after all 🤣