So, will The Nurse changes make the Nurse more unavailable to Console players?

I know the nerf can be playable on console, it's honestly alot harder. The only way I could play her without having myself is with benefits of perks like haunted grounds/make your choice/starstruck.


I feel this change is a slap in the face to the few console nurse players out there.

Comments

  • @DatNasty1216 said:

    I know the nerf can be playable on console, it's honestly alot harder. The only way I could play her without having myself is with benefits of perks like haunted grounds/make your choice/starstruck.

    I feel this change is a slap in the face to the few console nurse players out there.

    Back in 2019 when I first played killer on my Xbox1 I tried Nurse for weeks and weeks. I could not get efficient with her, had trouble tracking through the fatigue, and most importantly couldn't overcome the half-second freeze when swinging after a blink. It is very similar to Hag, there's that half-second freeze after teleporting, so insta-hitting with either killer wouldn't happen, and survs gain insane distance. I imagine it's part the reason neither killer is played much on console.

    After toying around with Myers for a bit I focused on my beloved Piggly Wiggly Amanda Panda, and all the nurfing madness thrown her way.