Elemental Killers & “back to basics” with their powers
The Pyromaniac - sets survivors on fire. I’m surprised this hasn’t been done yet. Maybe if you get burned enough you get downed, I dunno. Maybe that’s OP but the Pyromaniac shoots fireballs at you or throws Molotovs like clown. Whatever, the point is a new killer with fire as their weapon.
Other elemental based killers would be Ice & Lightning based. Or.. 1 killer called “The Elemental” that alternates between the elements. I dunno. But again, I’m surprised this hasn’t been done yet.
We have axes, knives, vomit, toxic gas, tentacles, electrocution, pinball, chains, guns (harpoon), crows, chainsaws, traps, etc etc
But we don’t have anything fire??? Man I’d LOVE to see survivors running around on fire with a simple fire animation on them, just like when they vomit. It’d be hilarious!
Last thing: getting back to basics with killers.
I love the fact that BHVR continues to experiment and try new things with these latest killers.
But there’s something about the simplicity of trapper, Bubba, Billy, Michael, etc where you just run around attacking without all the extra steps like with the Knight or crow lady.
Sometimes, perhaps more often than not, less is more. So I’d just like to see less of these killers that require extra steps to play and take away from the action, and more killers where there’s no break in the action/chases.
This concludes my Ted talk.
Comments