Pay per platform?
Hi all,
Do I have to pay again to play the game if I already own the game on PS4 but want to play it on PC too?
I also bought some characters so even if I buy it again on Steam, I do not have the same characters on PC?
BHVR-team, what is your vision on this?
I would love it if my account is cross-platform.
Comments
Yes, you do have to pay per platform.
Pay per platform, works the same for any other game
I've sent in a ticket to support about this before, wanting to transfer my progress from Xbox to PC. They said that the cannot do that. If I recall correctly, they do have plans for it? Maybe in the far future?
Maybe wait for the dedicated servers to come and then maybe they will gain the ability to exchange progress between platforms.