Which killer is the most sussy baka?
We've all thought about it one point, which killer would you vote for if you were playing Among Us?
Micheal Myers is pretty high up there, he hasn't said anything this entire time!
I saw Pig and Ghostface faking tasks, they were crouched next the generator and there were no sparks!
Doctor, Deathslinger, and Clown won't stop laughing.
Let's not forget that Demogorgon vented. Well, it was more like an interdimensional flesh portal, but that's pretty vent-like right?
...and I haven't seen Wraith all game!
So who is it? Which killer is a sussy baka?
Comments
I thought Nemesus was the most creative thing we could come up with.
The Legion is literally the impostor in their trailer, no WAY I'm not voting for them.
Honestly, wraith is a close second though. He'd be in vents all game.
Idk man nurse just kept seeming to come out of nowhere, hella sus