Jigsaw Box sound is map wide now

The laughing of the jigsaw Box is bugged. U can hear it from everywhere but u can't pinpoint from where. Before I noticed that it wasted a lot of my time checking around the nearest jigbox. 

Comments

  • I noticed that and I think it's efficient, it's kinda like Whispers where the laughing is clearer the closer you are to the last used jigsaw box
  • When I first had that, I was also confused because I automatically assumed the survivor was at the nearest box. Idk how well you can estimate which box it is once you adjust to the change.

  • Pretty sure it's a bug. The sound is all messed up right now.

  • It would be easier to list the sounds that aren't bugged right now.
  • To be fair, I do like the idea of the puppet laugh playing across the map while getting louder when you are close to the laughing puppet, if only so you can gauge when a Survivor has triggered a far-away Box. But that should be fine-tuned into a feature, not just left as a bug.

  • @The_Crusader said:
    It would be easier to list the sounds that aren't bugged right now.

    The sound of survivors thinking still works.
    Jeopardy music plays

  • @The_Crusader said:
    It would be easier to list the sounds that aren't bugged right now.

    Those exist?