Still no changes to Eruption
My not surprised pikachu face:
I was really hoping this perk was going to be adjusted in some way. Guess we’ll have to wait for another future patch.
My not surprised pikachu face:
I was really hoping this perk was going to be adjusted in some way. Guess we’ll have to wait for another future patch.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope they just left it out of the dev update. I am positively surprised by the amount of good changes shown in the update however. Still, that perk really needs to be nerfed and it's the one thing I was really missing in that dev update.
They said they didn't have time and planned perk changes for a future update. Disappointing but at least they're acknowledging that they plan to look at perks soonish. I still think it'll get nerfed but the question is how long? Next chapter? Next midchapter? Next midchapter is more than three months away. Do we REALLY want to wait three+ months for perk changes?
They generally don't release perk changes during chapter releases as they want those PTBs to focus on the new killer and survivor so next midchapter at the soonest.
I am disappointed but I'll definitely take Nurse nerfs and Solo Q buffs