Situational Awareness Buff

Currently, Situational Awareness has two effects. The first I think is fine, and moderately useful in solo queue; it highlights the generator you're working on to your teammates, meaning that they can at least hypothetically know not to run the killer towards you. It's fine, nothing special but plenty workable.

The second aspect, however, I think could be buffed. Currently, it shows you the auras of your teammates for a handful of seconds if someone is downed while you are working on a generator; compare to Kindred that just permanently shows auras for as long as someone's hooked, which is functionally similar information that is just flatly far superior.

So, what if we gave Situational Awareness a different niche, and simply gave it the ability to show teammate auras while you're working on a generator, period? It's still, fittingly, situational information, it's countered by any Blindness source (most potently Fearmonger, an already pretty solid perk), and it'll help solo queue without being of tremendous help to SWF. Personally, I think it's worth testing. How does it sound to all of you?

Comments

  • I just wish it had a longer range. Maybe 40m. I like pairing it with prove thyself for co-op action challenges.