Which killer should I get next?
Currently I own The Artist, The Knight, and The Demogorgon. I'm nearing 9000 shards and plan on getting a new killer but I don't know where to start.
Currently I own The Artist, The Knight, and The Demogorgon. I'm nearing 9000 shards and plan on getting a new killer but I don't know where to start.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Dredge and The Blight would be my picks
The blight is one of the best killers, althoguh requires a lot of skill and practice to use well.
The dredge is... average, but is a lot of fun in my opinion, and has decent anti-loop.
I believe you should choose the dredge, ad you already have a top tier killer (artist).
For new players i recommend The Legion or The Doctor. Both killer powers put pressure on survivors and reveals their locations.